PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Goals & Time Machines

Right now I wish I had a time machine.
I wish I could slow down these next two days and make them last a week.
I am not ready to leave my home.
I am scared.
I wish I could pretend to be 5 and turn one of these cardboard boxes filled with my shoes into a time machine.
Then I could soak up every moment with my family and my man.

I had to make some goals today when I was taking my alcohol education class and I decided to shared those goals here:

1. You will focus on your school work. Academics are your number one priority. Do not forget the reasons you are going to college. Work your butt of so you can one day make all your dreams come true.

2. Let your relationship with Keegan thrive and change with the distance. It will be good for the two of you. You will learn so much about each other from being away.

Remember:
 Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
Don't forget it.

Remember the way the two of you feel for one another while you're together and don't let anything compromise that while you're apart.

3. Be outgoing and involved.
Don't be an observer in your own life.
You do best when you are busy so don't let yourself be idle.

4. Don't let yourself become overwhelmed.
You are in control of the way you live your life.
Don't let the fears of being on your own and the new responsibilities overcome your ability to enjoy all the good things coming for you.

5. Have fun. Be happy. Laugh a lot.
Don't take anything for granted.
This is the beginning of everything to come.
Do with it what you want to.

Please pray for me on this new journey

No comments: