PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sometimes I'm Slightly Aggressive

Oh sup.
Can we talk for quick one second about how I do the most awkward things?
{Namely, that face}
When writing these, you better believe I write exactly how I would say it.
So when I said "Oh sup" just now, you all got a head nod.
Also I may or may not have said it out loud.
Ya know, just makin' it more me.
The awkwardness in this comes when I sometimes write in the library.
And I sometimes act out what I'm saying.
Yeah, I get some stares.
Especially when I do my little dance moves while I write.
Whatever, they just stare cause they wish they could be awesome like me.
{At least, that's what I've convinced myself.} 
Ain't no thang. 


Now I'm forming a new rule for myself.
Do not respond to comments while you're half asleep.
Because this is what you get:

"Ohh gurlllll, if tomorrow ain't sunny, it's goin get real up in hurr"

Really..?
Who am I?
To the person who received this in your inbox, you should know I don't always talk like that. 
Well, actually sometimes I do.
But generally only with people who can appreciate my ghetto fabulous talk.


Now, on to what's really important here.
Ya see, Google and I get along nicely.
We are pretty close friends.
In fact, we just went and got smoothies together recently

So when Google shared it's little secret with me that as of March 1st some of my Google Friend Connect followers would no longer be able to follow me.
Well, I took it like a lady and said 
"Ok no big deal Google."

That's a lie.
I punched Google in the kidney and shouted
"We aren't friends anymore"
Then I ran home and defriended Google on Facebook.
 (The way any mature adult would've handled the situation)

So since Google and I have both decided to maturely walk away from our friendship.
Here are other ways to follow that cut Google out of the loop.


You can also subscribe by email.
So get yo booty's a new way to follow.
Because I really like you guys.
I would be lying if I said I didn't regularly creep on read your blogs

PS. Google, thanks for owning Blogger.
Without you I wouldn't be able to tell everyone my story of our ruined friendship.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I about had a heart attack when I saw this, so I did a little more research to see what I could do to fix it. Seems as though we are both safe...this change is only affecting NON-Blogger sites.

http://heartifb.com/2011/11/28/google-cancels-google-friend-connect-what-that-means-for-you/

So you can continue your love affair :)