PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do You Remember

"Do you remember when we first met? I sure do.
It was some time in early September
You were lazy about it, you made me wait around
I was so crazy about you I didn't mind" ~ Jack Johnson


For those of you who remember, I mention a few posts back that me and the boyfriend were taking pictures with one of our super talented photographer friends. Seriously, this chick is crazy talented! Plus super nice. Check her out (http://katiemurat.blogspot.com/) you won't be sorry you did.
I know this post should be about my vacay but right now this is what i'm feeling.
I was so excited when I got my little hands on this cd.
Here's a few my favs




I honestly can't tell you how I landed this stud, but I'm sure glad I did.


"Only a life lived for others is worth living" ~ Albert Einstein

"It's not always easy and
Sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together" ~ Jack Johnson

I love that we can be silly with each other.
I love that no matter what we do we always have fun.

"Like a river flows so surely to the sea
Oh my darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
So won't you please take my hand, and take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love, in love with you
Cause I can't help falling in love, falling in love, I keep falling in love with you" ~ Ingrid Michaelson

He's my first real best friend.
He's my first boy friend.
He's the first person I've ever loved and the last person I ever want to.
 
I hope you enjoyed these! I know I did.
I saved the best for last.
xoxo


No comments: