PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 15, 2011

Football Bro

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Hello hello!
I decided since I'm craving some fall weather, why not talk about a fall sport?
Well, that's exactly what I'm doing.
My miscellany monday today is gonna be about football.

One
I have some good news for those football fans living in Houston.
Ya know our football team that tends to lose every game..?
Well, those Texans just pulled out a win.
Shocker, if you ask me
(Although, if I were you, I would not ask me)

Two
I do not watch professional football.
(This is why I said you should not ask me)
I think its kind of boring.
I'm a college football girl.
I find it way more fun.
Good thing I'm a college girl now, huh?
And I go to an awesome school that gives free tickets to all students.
I'm pretty psyched.
{Ohhh sidenote, who watched the Pysch marathon today?
I did! I love that show.
SOO funny!}

Back to what I am talking about.

Three
The first time I ever had a real conversation with Keegan's dad it was all about football.
While I like watching football, my knowledge of coaches, players, and other junk like that is very limited.
I ran out of things to say very quickly and ended up just agreeing with anything he said.
This went well until he began asking me questions about people and games I knew not of.
I hope he did not judge me for my answers that made almost absolutely no sense.

Four
Every year, my dad buys tickets to the University of Houston games.
The first time Keegan met my dad was when he came to one of the games with us.
It was a pretty uneventful game.
I think UH was losing by a considerable amount so I got a little bored.
I swear I only closed my eyes for a second, but apparently I slept through most of the 3rd quarter.

Five
Being completely honest, I only like watching football because it reminds me of fall.
I can't wait to go to a game where it's not 100 degrees outside.
That sounds so much more enjoyable than sweating my booty off while trying to watch sports.
(Sorry about the cheese level in this picture, I couldn't find one I liked better)

PS ~ I am sorry that I have talked about Fall so much in these past few posts. I'm just getting really excited. It's my fav ya know :)

Peace out homeslices

No comments: