PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy hump day darlings.
(I'm immature enough that I laughed while typing this teehee. I hope you laughed when reading it)
I thought I'd today I'd link up for What I'm Loving Wednesdays.
So here goes:


1. I'm loving nap time. I laid down today for a two hour nap. It was delightful
2. I'm loving that I get to go to the beach on Friday with my handsome man.

If only it looked like this one...
Instead we get the icky brown waters of Galveston.

3. I'm loving that tomorrow is the last day I am babysitting. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed doing it but I am very glad to be done. I am excited to not spend the majority of my day with people under 10 again.

4. I'm loving (like seriously loving) my red Toms and my Toms sunglasses



5. Lastly, I'm loving my awesome boy. He's the best.

No comments: