PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October is here!

Hi guys!
Let me just once again apologize for being the worst blogger ever.
I'm really trying to work on it. I am.
It's been a real challenge for me lately and i'm not sure why.
I can never find the words to say.
But today, I'm giving it a shot once again.
I have to keep on trekking through this patch of bad blogging and work on making it once again awesome.

Welcome to October friends.
October is one of my very favorite months.
Let me share all my favorite parts of October with you:

1. Cooler Temperatures
When I lived in Houston, this wasn't on my list because let's face it, those are somewhat nonexistent there. But here in the LBK, it's already starting to not be so miserable. Which for me, means I can wear all my fall clothes that I love so much but feel silly wearing at home when it's still 90 degrees.

2. Texas Tech Football
Ok, so i've only been here for a little over a month and I'm already obsessed.
The games are such a fun environment.
I absolutely love them.
And when you combine the cooler weather with the football, it's basically heaven.

3. Celebrations
There are so many important days in October.
Keegan and I are fixing to finish our first year of being together.
It feels longer than that and shorter than that all at the same time.
I'm so glad that I've found such an amazing boy.
That amazing boy also happens to have a birthday on the 20.
It's going to be a great month for the two of us.

4. Halloween
I love this holiday.
Mostly because I like candy.
But also because I love seeing all the little kids that get so excited about going trick-or-treating.
Let's be honest though, I'm definitely still one of them.

5. Homecomings
Next weekend is the first time that I get to home after being here.
I am beyond excited.
Like way far beyond excited.
I can't even hold still because I am so ready to be in my own house again and to see my sweet mom.

Now, since I've dropped of the face of the blogging world, let me catch you up on my crazy life.
I like to keep myself very busy.
So heres all the stuff I've been doin' lately.
(I apologize in advance for the lack of pictures. I have them but my computer ate them and they are no where to be found...)

1. SO Sing
This is a part of our homecoming festivities here at Tech.
It's short for Student Organizations Sing.
The way it works for me is that my sorority gets paired with a fraternity and a few of us learn a dance and then a bunch of the student organizations come together and have a competition to see who can do the best dance. It's been super fun, but it's also resulted in very little sleep for me.
Oh well, I can't wait until we get to perform it.

2. TAB
I got to work my first event for the activities board.
I worked at an event called henna art where students could come and get themselves all tatted up with henna. I got an infinity sign on my wrist. I think if I were to ever get a tattoo that's probably what I would get. Anyways, it was a blast and I'm really glad to be a part of TAB.

3. ADPI
The sorority always has stuff going on. I'm at the house almost everyday.
I love it though.
It's like my home away from home. I can just go hang out and escape from the dorms for a while.

4. Hanging out with my boy
As I mentioned, my favorite boy came and saw me last weekend. We had a blast.
It was so great seeing him.
I didn't realize how much I really missed him until he was here.
We went to the game together and tailgated with some of my friends.
I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend a weekend.
Except that I got sick.
But a cold sure wasn't going to stop me from having a great time with my amazing boyfriend.

That's all I got for now bro.
Ill holla at you later.

No comments: