PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Smell The Roses


While clickin' around the blogiverse, I found some awesome posts from this week.
One even has me in it.
I'm just as surprised as you.
Go check me out here.
But one was something that I need to do a little more of.
Show myself some loving.
Check out the inspiration post here.

{One}
I laugh. A lot.
Sometimes too much.
But sometimes not enough.
But mostly at myself.
Life isn't meant to be so serious, so I chose to laugh my way through it. 

{Two}
I am focused and driven.
I work my little tail off to make sure I get everything I need to done.
And it mostly pays off.

{Three}
I love with my whole heart.
I don't hold back anything.
Just ask my momma.
Or my amazing boy who is more than I could ever ask for.

{Four}
I can generally roll with the punches.
I try to stay upbeat most days and just go with whatever is thrown at me.
Recently, this has been a bit of a challenge for me, but I'm working on it.

{Five}
I'm incredibly empathetic.
Like seriously so.
If you feel it and you tell me about, I feel it right along with ya.
It's a gift and a curse.
But mostly just a gift.

In other news,
photo.JPG
It snowed today!
Sorry for how terrible this picture is..
Ignore the graininess and focus on what's really important here, it snowed.

1 comment:

Bree said...

Love this post :) I love that it snowed as well! How cool!
You & your boy are too cute!