PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Things You Should Know About Me if We are Going to be Best Friends

Hello blog,
Long time no see.
In fact, it's been almost two months.
And that my friends hurts my heart.
So I'm back.
Maybe not permanently, but I definitely need my blog in my life.
It keeps me sane people.
Speaking of my sanity, I'm going to tell you all the things you should know if we are going to be best friends. I stole this idea from Little Miss Momma, so don't go thinking I'm all creative or anything.

Here goes:
I am a sunshine person.
My favorite color changes all the time, but I've been stuck on orange for a while now.
I crave chocolate ninety percent of the time.
I like to have a bunch of pillows on my bed, but in the morning they're almost all on the floor.
I love the smell of gasoline and sharpies (or maybe I just believe in killing brain cells)
I develop minor obsessions and then forget about them only a few days later
I dream about traveling the world, but I know I'll most likely stay right here in Texas.
I have a large fear of birds.
I drive a truck and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I am insanely indecisive
I believe that easy is overrated
I have a thing for old fashioned things
I love drinking tea
Doing my nails makes me smile, but getting them done makes me feel really special
I really miss when my hair was long, but I feel like my short hair suits me
 I like to be in control, but I'll rarely admit that out loud
I really love painting, but I never find the time for it outside of class.
A clean apartment makes me happy, however the cleaning process overwhelms me. 
I miss the way my life was a year ago, but I really enjoy where I am at right now.
Sometimes I can be overly competitive, but I don't like to voice it.
Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week.
Perfume of choice is Hello by Harvey Prince.
 I don't like to leave my house if my hair and makeup aren't done, although it happens frequently
The quickest way to my heart is through compliments and coffee.
And lastly, I'm most comfortable in jeans and a tshirt.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tansy said...

I miss you! Happy the blog is back. <3

Polka Dots & Palindromes said...

I am deathly afraid of birds as well! :)

Amber @ A SAHM's musings said...

I am afraid of birds too but I have a small collection of bird cages!