PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Exciting news friends!

Tomorrow, the daddio, the little bro, and I are headed off to California.
We are flyin' in to San Fran then headin over to Concord (my birth place) and I have forgotten the rest.
But it's sure to be a fun time (at least I hope).

I'm super pumped.

And not just about the Vacation!
I'm pumped about my new red Toms (a birthday gift from the mom).
I'm super pumped about my new Toms sunglasses (a birthday gift from the boyfriend).

How cute, right?! My guy is the best.
And I'm really super pumped about my new Asus Eee Transformer (a birthday gift from me).
It's like an iPad, but way cooler.
I've barely put it down since I got it. It's so much fun to play with.
It will be entertaining me on the plane ride!
It will also be my only way of keeping in touch with this here bloggity blog.
So I'll try my best to keep you posted on the vacay but I'm not sure how often I'll have wifi.

I hope you're day has been as good as mine!
See ya.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an awesome trip!! Sounds like a blast! I love all your b day gifts! You are one lucky girl! ;) hope you'll have wifi to tell us about your weekend! Jeep on posting girly!!

Kaitlin Jean said...

Oops don't know how that was anonymous! That comment was me! Haha