PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 15, 2011

Roadtrippin'

Waddup?!
Tomorrow my mom and I are packing up the truck and heading to Lubbock. Get ready for a 9 hour drive, trucky. It's your first ever roadtrip. Get pumped.

Here's my truck! Don't you love it?! I sure do.  
The reason for the roadtrip? This little blogger is getting oriented. Yup, you heard me. It's college orientation time. Tech's orientation is three days long so it will be a while before you hear from me again. I'm sure gonna miss you awesome people. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret of mine. But don't tell anyone. I don't want it gettin' out. 

 I'm kinda... scared. Is that weird?
Maybe it's silly, but I'm scared everyone is gonna think I'm a freak (Really though.. I am a big goofball) and not want to talk to me. Hopefully, the awesome people at Tech prove me wrong and I'll make lots of friends. Otherwise this whole college thing is not gonna be much fun at all.

Today, in the midst of packing up some stuff and cleaning, Keegan and I took the time to make a super yummy dessert. I got the yummy idea here. Go check it out! It's a layer of chocolate chip cookies, a layer of oreos, and finally a layer of brownie. Super bad for you? Most definitely. Super deliciousness? MOST DEFINITELY!
I thought about taking a picture, but they tasted much better than they looked.
Anyways, in my feeble attempts to make Keegan's mom like me, I took her a plate. My past experiences with her have not been the most friendly considering their pretty much nonexisent. Aside from one nice conversation on the phone, she has never spoken to me. Every time I have ever been to their house, she finds all sorts of reasons to not speak to me or see me. It does wonders for my self esteem, let me tell you..  But today, she was super nice.  I was so thrilled. She gave me compliments and joked around with me. Oh man, it made my day!

I'll leave you puppies with this
It's a lion staring contest. Pretty freakin' cool.
Talk to you on Wednesday! Ta ta for now.

No comments: