PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Sugar Land is a wondeful place.


I know so many people who couldn't wait to get out of this place, but for me I couldn't wait to come home. The minute I left for college, I missed my hometown so much.
I am so glad to be home.

And to be with my boy.


I love Lubbock so much, but this will always feel like home to me.
Especially as long as my amazing guy is here.
I am so thankful that I have such a loving home to return to.
This is the first time I've seen my mom since she dropped me off.
I've missed her.
She is the greatest woman I know.
I'm so glad that I get to spend some time with her this weekend.

Sadly, Tech lost last night.
Although in a way I was sort of glad because I didn't want to miss an awesome winning game.
But it's still a loss.
Oh well.

Now I'm off to spend the day with my dad and his parents.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments: