PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An Almost Average Day in the Life of Me

Hola!
And that, amigos, is the extent of my Spanish.
Although, I did enjoy some yummy fajitas at Lupe Tortilla with the fam and the boyfriend.
 I also revealed my little known talent.
Of being a monkey.
And I also stole a billion mints
They're a recently developed and much loved addiction.
And whenever there are tons of 'em just sittin' out, I go a little crazy.
I just can't help myself.
But all these mints will make the nine hour drive tomorrow a little more bearable.
That's right.
Today's my last day at home until March.
And how did I spend it?




If you guessed laundry and packing you would be right.
If you guessed watching a Law & Order SVU marathon and snuggling with my dog you would be accurate.
And lastly, if you guessed lying in the arms of the world's sweetest man, you would be correct.
You people are such good guessers.
Kudos to you.


No comments: