PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chicawa

Whaddup chickadees?
Speaking of chickadees, when writing this I wanted to say chicklets and I couldn't figure out how to spell it so I spent a good five minutes trying different ways to spell it and when I couldn't I asked the boyfriend, "Baby chickens are called chicklets right?"
Turns out I was wrong.
They are called chicks, chicklets are mexican gum.
And this chick has been mistaken for quite some time.
Whatever, I just make up my own words for baby animals, ain't no thing.
On another note, when googling images of chicks, use the words "baby chicken" not "chicks" because that word has taken on a new meaning and it has nothing to do with birds anymore, if ya know what I'm sayin'.
While I make up words for actual objects, the boyfriend makes up words with no meaning.
"Chicawa"
In case your wondering how to say it
"Chick-ow-ah"
{Or you can say it however you want, that's the beauty of made up words}
He has no idea what it means, but he says it at least four times a day.
This kid went so far as to buy a star and name it chicawa.
Well, now I've started sayin' it and people, let me tell you, once you start you'll never stop.
So today my gift to you is a new word.
Use it however you please.
And be sure and thank Keegan.
Chicawa.  

No comments: