PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bark

Wuddup.
It's Tuesday.
You know what that means?
...
Well me either.
I definitely had a planned post for today, but then I got a different idea.
I'm sitting here watchin bones with my brother, just having a nice Tuesday afternoon.
And then BAM.
Whaddyaknow.
Inspiration.
I know you've all seen those commercials with Sarah McLachlan singing "Angel" encouraging you to donate money to save all those sad little puppies.
And I also know you've all sad there with a look like this stuck on your face
Don't lie.
That's how you all look.
Or maybe you change the channel.
Either is reasonable.

Well those commercials always make me just want to pick up those poor doggies and hold them.
So, I did the only thing I knew to do.
Convinced Keegan to take me to the SPCA and let me see all the dogs.

Seriously, it was one of the most fun things I've done in a long time.
We walked through all the rooms of dogs and pet each and every one of them paying extra special attention to the ones that looked sad.

I already have two dogs at home, but after seeing a few of them I was so tempted to take some home.
My favorites were a boxer mix puppy named Princess, a boxer named who was a few months old and very friendly, and a lab named Smokey who was about a year and so playful.
I'm the dummy who forgot my camera when we went otherwise there would be millions of pictures right where this sentence is.

But seriously, if you're ever bored this is my recommendation.
Get in the car.
Drive to an animal shelter.
Look at the dogs.

You'll fall in love.

PS. To all of my new followers, you rock. I'm so excited to have you!
This was me when I logged on and saw you


No comments: