PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 2, 2012

Pie and plans

Hello cutie pies
Pinned Image

Hah! Get it? It's a pie. Psh, I crack myself up.
Ok lets get serious bros.
Yesterday I made the resolution to commit to this poor, neglected blog, but en I realized I
will never be able to stick to it without a plan. Then as I was thinking of stuff to write about I thought I would tell all of you of my plan that way you people can hold me accountable. 
Here goes:
1. Be more organized
when it comes to school work or any other responsiblities I am the most organized person in the world. When it comes to blogging I am all over the
 place. I never know what I want to say  and I am really bad at rambling so Im going to plan my blog posts. I think for me this will be an easy way to stay on track.
2. Participate in link ups
I love linking up to other peoples blogs and particpating in these makes me happy and gives me focus in my posts. This leads me to numero 3
3. Get the word out about my blog
When I started my blog I had unrealistic expectations about how quickly it would grow. I read stories of other blogs and how they had over 300 followers within just a month or two. I always wondered how they got so much following so quickly and then I realized it's because they got their name out there and they made people notice them.
So I feel that by participating in link up parties, blogging more regularly, and occasionally purchasing ad space on other blogs I can get the following I always hoped I'd have when I started.

I'm sure as soon as I post this I'm going to think of other ways in which I can stick to my resolution this year, but I'm far too excited to go play with my new Polaroid camera!

Adios!

2 comments:

Alana Christine said...

Just found your blog through Erin's link-up!
I love your goals and your blog! Keep up the good work! I'm proud to be your newest follower and can't wait to read more!

I also had unrealistic expectations, but am proud of the SMALL following I now have. I have met some great girls through blogging and I'm sure you're no exception.

My recommendation for you is to make a button and come swap with me! I just started doing button swaps and am excited about the possibilities.

http://lanachristine.blogspot.com

Bree said...

Happy New Year to you!
I'm stopping by from Erin's Link Up, I love your blog!

Followers will come, I once thought I'd never have any followers other than my family, and buttons are always a great thing to have, I do button swaps as well!I'd love to swap with you in February!

http://breeeex33.blogspot.com