PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 6, 2012

50/50 Makes Me Money

Since I don't have a television and could not watch the Super Bowl from the comfort of my bed, I did not watch it. 
Instead, I did what any normal person would do and went to Redbox.
Side note, if they put a Redbox on a college campus, they'd make big bucks.
Just sayin'.
Well, I got Moneyball and 50/50.

I really liked Moneyball.
It gave me some serious goosebumps.
Plus I like Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill.
So it was a win in my books.
Not that a win in my book counts for much.


50/50 on the other hand.
First off, it made me laugh.
You know you're doin' good if you make me laugh.
Plus Joseph Gordon-Levitt is so great.
This movie also made me realize that if God loves the people in my family, he will not give me cancer.
I would be an awful person to take care of.
People, I can't even handle colds.
I'm a huge baby.
Like a lay-around-all-day-and-do-nothing-but-whine-until-someone-takes-care-of-me baby.
If you're ever around when I'm sick, I suggest you leave.
I'm not very nice to be around.
And if I'm this unpleasant with a cold, imagine me with a terminal illness.

Now go out and watch yo-selves a movie, dawg. 

No comments: