PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fun Times in February.

Holy moly.

Can you believe it's already February?
This year is just flyin' by.
And this week is going way too fast.
I can't handle all this.
I'm gettin' old people.
See what I mean?
Just kidding.
I'm 18.
Last time I checked the only people who consider that old, are probably still in diapers.

Anyways, February holds lots of excitement.
Valentine's day.
It's a leap year so we get an extra day.
Oh, and this blogger is going to be a part of her favorite blog, Living in Yellow, all month long!
Seriously, go check her out.
She's hilarious.
She also has a crazy giveaway going on right now.

You could win some very cool stuff my friends.
And while you're over there, check out my face on the sidebar.
I'm only a little excited.
Now, enough of this.
Back to working on my projects.
Smell ya later, homes.

No comments: