PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Speaking of Valentines

How cute is my grandma?
She's wonderful and loves her emoji symbols on her iPhone.

So.. I just got through watching the Bachelor.
{Don't judge, it's entertaining and very addicting}
And I just about died when he gave Courtney a rose.
This is not acceptable.
Emily was way cuter and way nicer.
You shoulda kept her, dummy.
If Courtney wins, I will be very angry.
Or if she loses and becomes the next Bachelorette... I'll be fuming. 
Can you even imagine her as the Bachelorette?
Yuck.
I'm rootin' for Kacie or Lyndsi. 
They are too cute.
But really, who wants one rose from Ben, when you can have 12?
...
Anyone?
Yeah, thought so.
My guy is the best. 

Ok, now on to more important things than my television preferences.
My packages.
I have the best family in the whole world.
In the past two weeks I've gotten not one, not two, but five packages.
My sweet mom sent me some of my mail, my new glasses (come back tomorrow if ya wanna see em), and some yummy dark chocolate M&M's.

My awesome grandma sent me a big box full of some very yummy treats including my favorite thing in the world, dark chocolate peanut M&M's. 
Send me a package of those bad boys, we'll be life long friends.

I don't have a picture of it, but my dad sent me some goodies from his recent trip to Australia including a super cute kangaroo charm for my Pandora bracelet. 


My lovely boy sent me flowers, a precious teddy, some chocolates, and lavender shower goodies for Valentine's day. He even made sure the vase was ruby colored since it's my birthstone. Talk about a sweetheart. 

And then finally package number five..
My first ever Birchbox.
I put myself on the waiting list a while back and was pumped when I recieved this pretty little package in the mail today.


I can't wait to play with 'em.
Plus, this sucker came with 6 free song downloads from my newest music obsession.

I am a kid in a candy store right now. 
Now it's time to go eat my goodies, play with my new samples, and listen to some Green River Ordinance.
Talk about a perfect Wednesday Afternoon. 


1 comment:

The Winters Family said...

You do realize Courtney wins, right?