PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Paintin' and Writin'

Well, I woke up this morning with my hands covered in paint and marker.
All completely ok though, because last night I discovered something pretty great.
I've been wanting to start an art journal for some time.
Especially after I stumbled upon Teesha Moores.
Hers are incredible.

Right now.
Open a new window.
Type in Google.
Search for Teesha Moore.
Be mind blown.
Return to my blog.

Or.. if you're too lazy to do that (and lets be honest, I totally am) you can click here.

Pretty great right?!

Ok, so after seeing hers and spending hours of my life on youtube watching other people create their art journals, I decided to take the plunge.


I went to Michaels and got some stuff.
Nothing too exciting.
Just paint, a book in which to keep my journal, a tape roller thingy, some paint brushes, and a magazine to cut to shreds.
And 50 bucks later (this I was not to pleased about at first, but now I realize.. totally worth it) here I am.





I do believe Ms. Moore would be proud.
At least I hope so, I was trying to channel her artist genius.
I think I've found the best hobby ever.

You should try it dude.

No comments: