PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birchbox and Big Booties

I tried my hardest to make it to every class today.
But it didn't work out.
However, I am feeling much, much better! 
So I'm going to share with you this month's Birchbox.
Whoop.

Ok, honestly, I love getting packages.
I really don't even care what it is.
Seriously, if you want to become quick friends,
 send me something because I'll love you forever.
I just love getting mail.
So when this arrives every month
Well, I just about sprint downstairs to pick it up.


This month, they did a Teen Vogue Birchbox.
Which means it's full of great stuff.


My new favorite perfume.
I mentioned it yesterday in my pins from Pinterest.
And if I'm gonna mention it twice in two days, 
I think you get how much I'd love a full bottle.
It's pretty amazing

Some lip tint from Tarte.
It's a little too pink for my taste, but I like it nonetheless.

Some sort of hair serum
I've got no clue what it does.
But i'll get around to trying it soon.

And there was also a super cute hair tie called a twistband, but it's currently in my hair.
And I'm not taking it out for a picture.
And my sick self does not need her picture taken. 
So just pretend you can see it. 
It's lime green.


A top coat to make my nail polish sparkly.
Which I'm off to go use right now.
So i'll leave you lovely ladies with this 

Because I have a big booty.
Plus anything with Justin Timberlake is worth sharing.
Well, and because as much as I hate to admit it,
 Lord knows I can be a real witch sometimes.
But not to you people.
Because you're nice and sweet. 
And I love you.
Have an excellent Thursday. 

2 comments:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

I finally got the e-mail from birchbox yesterday that I could finally join! I had been waiting probably close to a month so I Was really excited. I want that box!! I think I have to wait until April though :(

Carley said...

I've been thinking about signing up for Birchbox, how long have you been getting them SLASH would you recommend them!?