PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cheeseballs

Ok, so I'm really bad at actually making the days for when link-ups are supposed to be.
But I really like to do them.
So they are always a day late.
Just my style, yo.

Anyways, this time of year when the sun shines everyday and
 the flowers are pretty always makes me realize how much I love life.
And how much I love having Keegan in my life to share these things with.
Even though he's a few hundred miles away.

So today I got him to agree to participate in something cheesy.
Like real cheeseballs.
But I love it.
Because I love cheesy.
And I love my blog.

{I'm pretty sure this is the first picture we ever took together}

Today we are playing "The Newlywed Game"
Basically you each answer the same set questions about each other.
{I told you, cheesy}
And even though it's called "newlywed", I'm doin' it anyways.
Because I do whateva I want, dawg.


Question Uno

What do you think my best quality is?

Keegan: your delightful personality

Natalie: Your silliness. It makes me smile on a daily basis.
Oh and how understanding you are.

Question Two

What would be your ideal date with me?

Keegan: The ideal date with you is to go to the top of a building at night and see the beautiful skyling in the night sky. 

Natalie: I like when you teach me about the things you love, so my ideal date with you would be to go fishing together. I know we've done it before, but I would love to pack lunch and take a blanket and go out to a lake or something and fish (preferably not in the middle of the summer when it's 8000 degrees outside) because I like watching you and I like when you show me how and help me catch them. And when you tell me stories of the fish you've caught. 

{The first fish you helped me catch}

Question Three

What was your first impression of me?

Keegan: Shy and quiet with a wonderful story to tell.

Natalie: This kid is hilarious. And the minute I met you, I knew you were about to become a huge part of my life. And that you were going to stick around for a while. It was a cool feeling.

Question Four

What is your favorite memory of us?

Keegan: Every memory of us is one to tell the world therefore every memory is so memorable and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Natalie: There are a TON and I have about five I want to write, but I guess I would say our first "official" date. We went to Pei Wei and then we bought "How to Train Your Dragon" and watched on my TV with the messed up colors so all the flames were green. Even though it was simple, it's one of the best dates we've ever had.

{The day we graduated}

Question Five

What do you see for us in the future?

Keegan: I see a future with you starting out poor in an apartment to building a better life for us and getting married and having beautiful children.

Natalie: Who knows? I want everything with you (a house, a dog, kids, etc.), but for now we are young. And as long as I have you, I'm not really worried about what's next. 



4 comments:

Bree said...

Yalls first date is perfect! How to train your dragon is one of the best movies if I do say so myself :)

Chelsea said...

So cute and such a neat blogging idea. I love your blog :)

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Also ---
I nominated you for an award! Check out my blog for more details :)

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Thanks for linking up! So cute!