PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spoonflower

Hola amigos.
Hope you are all having a nice day.
I am having the craziest most stressful week of my life.
Two papers, three projects, and two midterms.
I'm stressed just typing it.
Fortunately one due date was pushed back today.
But then I was given another assignment.
Way to make it easier for me, professors..
Anyways, I'm taking a study break.
And thought I'd share with you the coolest website I just found.
Check it out:


Basically, you can buy awesome fabrics.
Or if you're super creative.
You can design your own.
So for my study break, I'm doodling ideas of pretty fabrics.
Woohoo.

Also, is this not the coolest ad you've ever seen



It's kind of hard to read.
But if you can manage, figure out which side you're on.
I'm pretty much smack dab in the middle, but I lean a little more towards the right. 

1 comment:

Gina said...

Spoonflower looks like an awesome website! (I'm most likely going to check it out for a while!)

And I totally can relate to your stress. It's midterm week for me too. Good luck to you!

xo, gina

anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com