PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fruit Dip

'Sup guys.
I'm not feeling words today.
Instead, I'm feeling
Fruit Dip.
Sometimes called 
"The quickest way to make the healthiest foods fattening". 
Which obviously means I'm going to share it with you.

Because some days we could all use a few extra calories, ya feel me?

At least that was my justification yesterday when I had
a sausage biscuit, a hot dog, and chicken fingers all in 
the same day. 

Feel free to judge me right now.
Anyways, less about my tendencies to eat like an obese child
and more about fruit dip.

It's real simple and real delicious.
Which means I make it a lot. 
Because I'm all about being easy.
(Mom, I promise I didn't mean it like it sounds).

Alright, here goes:

Ingredients:
~1 package of cream cheese
~1 jar of marshmallow fluff.

Directions:

1. Microwave cream cheese for about ten seconds so it's not so solid.

2. Pour entire jar of marshmallow fluff over the entire package of now
mushy cream cheese.

3. Mix em all up.
And you're done.
I told you, it's all about the easy in these parts. 

Enjoy with some delicious strawberries.
And when you run out of fruit, it tastes pretty good on a spoon.
Now get off your lazy butts and go consume about 900 calories worth of this stuff. 
You won't be sorry while you're eating.
Afterwards, well that's another matter.

1 comment:

JCline said...

That sounds delious! I didn't realize it was so easy. A must do on my list now. Thanks!!!