PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just An Ordinary Day, Ya Know?

Hello friends.
Ok, so you know how sometimes you feel like you're the only one weird things happen to.
Well, I am here to assure you that you are not. 

You see, I have this problem.
No matter what I'm doing I always manage to get stuff in my eyes.
Always.
I wear sunglasses not for protection from the sun, but for protection from foreign objects.

If you think I am joking, you should to talk to the doctor in the ER
who had to pull a piece of glitter out of my eye.
Or my dad about when I came downstairs screaming because 
makeup remover temporarily blinded me in one eye. 
Or the people who laugh at me on a daily basis
 when I'm walking around campus with my eyes closed to avoid tiny pieces of dust. 
(I wouldn't recommend this, I've very nearly avoided major accidents on multiple occasions)

So anyways, I felt like this was not a normal thing to constantly get stuff in your eyes.
And then today, I realized the problem is more extreme than I initially realized. 
For lunch I had the standard sandwich and chips.
I'm sitting chomping on my chips (which were super delicious)
and then I bit into one and a tiny piece of it flew up from my mouth region
to my eye where it promptly settled underneath my eyelid.
Let me tell you, the nice Asian lady who spoke zero english,
suddenly thought I was the funniest thing she'd ever seen.
Which may very well be.
Because instead of just calmly trying to get it out.
I stood up (with the chip still half way in my mouth) and started 
trying to get it out while jumping and squirming.
The jumping and squirming must've helped because it came out eventually.

Then my day continued on in completely normal fashion.
I got shot by a nerf gun walking to class.
And then spotted Waldo.
My life is so average I can't handle it sometimes. 

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

This post made me laugh! I totally hear you on the "walking around campus with your eyes shut" part, except here it is too avoid wind! ha :)

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com