PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Days

Hola. 
Today is one of my very favorite days in the year.
It goes Christmas, my birthday, Thanksgiving, and then
the first day of school. 
I guess it's just a part of who I am,
but I have seriously always loved school. 

I love buying supplies.
It's a bit of an addiction..
I love reading.
I love studying.
I even sometimes love homework.
I'm excited for all of my projects.
And I really can't wait to get into the swing of my schedule.
Except my days are really long and I don't think I have
any breaks for lunch most days.
So i'll be a little grumpy.
But I'm so excited that I'm back in classes.

I am a little apprehensive about this semester because I am taking 
some classes with huge work loads. 
But I think I can manage it.
At least I better be able to.

I hope all you had an excellent Monday.
I definitely did. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So glad to hear that the first day was great!!!! :-)