PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day Plus a Few More Days

This semester is going to be a crazy one.
I can't even tell you how busy I've been and I've only been in school for two weeks.
But thankfully, it's now my weekend.
The perks of no class on Fridays are awesome. 
However, it makes the rest of the week a little crazy.
Anyways, this is my labor day post.
A week too late.

Well my grandparents are turning 70 in November.
And being the large party people that they are,
they obviously threw themselves a party.
Ya know, kegs, hundreds of strangers, the whole nine yards.
It was a rager. 
Kidding.
There were only maybe 20 strangers. 
It was a low key event. 
In all seriousness though, they had a party.
A classy event though.
I'm fairly certain there wasn't a keg.
My mom may have snuck in liquor but I'm pretty sure she's been doing that since she was 17
so it was nothing new. 
Ok, really now.
One hundred percent serious.
It was a great party.
They threw it up in the Taos ski valley.
My friend Jackie came with me and made a road trip out of it. 
They brought in their favorite band.
All of their closest friends came.
It was fabulous. 
{there were no drunk people}
Story over.
Cue picture explosion. 







Photobucket

3 comments:

The Management said...

your grandparents look super sweet! glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Great blog as always, love you!
Mom

Chelsea said...

How sweet! PS - My semester is feeling the same as you. You are so lucky with having Fridays off. Enjoy! :-)