PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Recruitment

Recruitment.
It's one of those words that seems harmless.
But it's not.
This word has been stealing my sleep.
And I'm not happy about it.
Actually, that's a lie.
I'm thrilled about it.
Recruitment means that my sorority is about to get a bunch of brand new faces. 
We get new sisters. 
{sorry it's so blurry}
That means this picture is about to get a whole lot bigger.
I can't wait to get to know all of our new members at the end of this week. 
It's such a cool experience.
I've been on the decorating side of it.
It means I don't actually talk to anyone. Me and a few other sisters have been painting and making our house look beautiful! 
I absolutely love it. 
I guess it's the fact that I actually get to put all the things I've been studying as an Interior Design major to use. 
The only part I dislike is having to stay up super late to change all the decorations at the end of each day. But other than that, it's been fabulous.
As much as I've loved decorating the house this week, I think that next year I definitely want to get to talk to the girls coming through the house each day.
I love meeting new people and I feel like I'd really enjoy it.

Were/are any of you in a sorority? 
Did you enjoy this process or did you dread it?
I hope that it was something you treasured. As tiring as it is, it's definitely going to be so rewarding on Friday when we receive a group of wonderful new girls. 

Photobucket

No comments: