PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy as a bee

Oh, boy! These past four days have been crazy. Thursday was filled with babysitting and errands and a surprise.
A surprise, you say?! How intriguing. Well here it is:

Basically, back in October, I was not the best girlfriend in the world and I kind of screwed up Keegans birthday. To make it up to him, I surprised him with a cake, a balloon, and a present. He was very surprised considering his birthday was, you know, eight and a half months ago. It was a good night.


Thanks for always sticking around even though sometimes I mess up things like your birthday. I promise this years will be better! I love you.

Moving on. Friday, Keegan and I ran errands all day and saw Harry Potter.

Saturday, I ran all kinds of errands with my mom, most of which included shopping (my absolute least favorite thing in the world). We got a ton of stuff at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for college, though! So that was a definite plus. However, my day was not so great over all. I fell asleep and completely forgot to blog. My sincerest apologies to all of you.

This morning, I woke up early and since I could not fall back asleep I decided to check the blog world and see if anything intresting had occured on my accidental day off. I found this post over at Living in Yellow (her blog is my absolute favorite to read. She's hilarious! Check her out.) Erin's message was just what I needed to hear after my frustrations from yesterday. Be positive and you shall be happy. What a simple concept. It's everything I've been trying to accomplish for myself in one little statement. Pretty great. Thanks for posting, Erin!

After that, my mom and I continued our shopping. Bleh. Although, today's shopping was spent mostly at target which I do love, three hours was way too long. However, I got basically everything I need and more. Check out this awesome fridge:
It has a dry erase board on the front! How cool is that?! I can't wait to use it. Plus, I got some really cute clothes that I can't wait to wear. Isn't target the best? [Oh, sidenote, if you have an iPhone, you should really consider investing in a 6 or 10 foot charger because they make life so much more handy. I just got a new one since I managed to break the last one, but they are fabulous!] After target, we hit up DSW and due the super awesome clearance sale going on right now, this chick got herself 5 pairs of shoes for 150 dollars. I suppose technically my mom bought them, but either way it was a deal if you ask me.

The rest of my day was spent enjoying some strange but good movies and discovering I blew a speaker in my truck. Boo. I don't even know how I did it because I never blast music. Hm, a problem to be solved another day. Thanks for reading, leave me a comment! You're awesome. Toodaloo.

No comments: