PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I mustache you a question

I'm keeping today's post short n' sweet, but first...
I mustache you a question. (Hah, get it?)
When's the last time you laughed 'till it hurt?
For me, it was today.

Don't ever take yourself too seriously.
Always have room for a little silliness.
Enjoy all the moments that make you laugh.


Today, Keegan and I went to Kroger to get a Redbox movie. We ended up spending a dollar fifty to get three of these awesome mustaches. 
We laughed harder than we have in a while over these silly little stick on mustaches. It reminded me that you don't have to spend a fortune to have a good time. It's the people your with and the moments you have that make life worth living.  Also, the looks on peoples faces when we drove past lookin' like this were absolutely priceless. I love making people laugh.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave room for some silly in your day.

- Natalie

1 comment:

Kaitlin Jean said...

GREAT post!! :) I love those mustaches! They were a huge crazy my senior year of high school! It is always good to let go of yourself sometimes and just have fun! Happy to see your reminder to do just that!