PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 4, 2011

64 Degrees?

Hello, God.

This is Natalie.
I think there's been some kind of mix up.
You see...
This is West Texas.
It is September.
And it is, hold it...

64 degrees outside.

Not normal.
Yesterday I was sitting outside at the Tech football game sweating like no other.
Seriously, back sweat, butt sweat, armpit sweat, feet sweat.
Gross.

Then something a little crazy happened.
There was a dust-rain-wind (ish) type storm.
I'm not really sure what you call these because we don't have them where I'm from.
But basically, it got real windy real quick.
Then there were lots of clouds.
And I do mean a lot of clouds.
Then there were four rain drops.
And kablam!
It's like super nice and chilly outside.

Not that I'm complaining or anything because I much prefer this weather than sweating my tail feathers off. I'm just letting you know that weather out here changes so freaking fast.
I was blown away. Figuratively and literally.
(It was really windy)

Well, in other awesomely awesome news:
Texas Tech wrecked Texas State.
Yeah, buddy.
50-10.
The less awesome side of this:
Natalie decided she wanted to look cute and fit in up in Lubbock.
She wore her cute boots the game.
Natalie made the wrong choice.

Seriously, if my feet could hold a gun, they would have shot me by now.
They are all torn up.
Blisters on every toe.
Scabs on my heels and ankles.
The bottoms of my feel are all swelled up.
I'd post a picture, but let's be real.
You don't want to see this.
Boo for you boots.
Why'd you have to be so cute and make me want to wear you?
I'm just thankful I don't have to go to class tomorrow because there's no way these puppies could make it all the way across campus.

I am very sorry feet.
I really do love you.

Hope all of you have a wonderful, safe Labor Day.
Toodaloo.



No comments: