PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 2, 2011

Spicy Gators

Hi friends!
Today marks the completion of my first full week as a college student.
Let me just tell you, it's nothing like I thought it would be.
Like I am so far out of my comfort zone it's unreal.
As unreal as unicorns and fairies.
Although I wish those were real.

Anyways, I'm swamped with reading.
But I'm loving every minute of being in Lubbock.

Today I ran into a friend from dance while she was on a tour of the campus.
What are the odds of that?!
It was great to see her!
It was definitely the highlight of my morning.

I also applied to be a member of the Tech Board of Activities.
Or TAB as people in these parts call it.
Basically they plan all the fun stuff for students to do on campus.
Wish me luck.

Tonight, I'm going to Gatorfest.

It's a concert put on by a fraternity.
They close down Main street and have live music and fried alligator.
Everyone puts on their boots has a grand ole time.
Stoney Larue, Brandon Rhyder, Band of Heathens, and William Clark Green are performing.
I'm excited.
(even though I don't know any of these people).

Have a great weekend!
Bye kids.


No comments: