Tomorrow I have a midterm.
I'm not worried about it but I would like to study for a couple hours.
However, I have this problem.
I am addicted to reruns of grey's anatomy on netflix.
This is going to sound stupid.
I am well aware of that, but hear me out.
But through watching this show I've learned a lot about myself.
The things I've learned about myself aren't stupid, but the method of learning them is a little bit.
1. I could never ever be a surgeon.
2. I would be a complete mess if anyone close to me died.
3. I hate crying in public.
4. I hate that television can make me cry.
5. I relate any thing (tv shows, songs, other peoples stories, etc) to my own life and then I feel it as if it were really happening.
6. I have a hard time being productive when there are hundreds of episodes to be watched.
So now I'm going to go watch another episode before I start my studying for today.
That way I'll have plenty of time to learn about public speaking before the test.
I hope you spend your day doing something as wonderful as laying in bed watching a good show.