PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 18, 2011

Creativity

Sup.
First off I would like to say, I am very jealous of and very angry at the people who get to leave for thanksgiving break today.
Not cool.
Wait till tuesday like the rest of us.
Jerks.
Just kidding.
I wish I was you, so you aren't jerks.

So I always read these awesome blogs with do it yourself this or do it yourself that and then I get on Pinterest and I see more of this DIY stuff.
Ya know, maybe I don't want to do it myself.
This is a lie.
I really really do want to do it myself.
I am just incapable.
Seriously.
I struggle with following directions.
I once tried to follow the directions to make an origami crane out of a dollar bill and I ended up with this:


Needless to say, it didn't turn out as crane.
Clearly I am not good at these do it yourself type projects.
And I certainly would never be able to come up with one on my own.
But blogging has made me determined.
So yesterday when I stumbled upon a new project idea I decided to try it.

[a.JPG]

It's a composition book turned into an art journal!
I chose this one mostly because it looks super fun.
But also because since most of it is up to my creativity I shouldn't be able to screw it up as bad as the origami dollar...

Anyways, the blog I found it on is great.
Seriously, go check her out.
She has some great stuff.

You can find her here




No comments: