PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

{Twenty.Five}

Erin over at Living in Yellow posted 25 facts about herself yesterday and inspired me to do the same.
Check hers out here


So here goes.
I'm going to try really hard to come up with things you don't already know and things that are actually interesting.

One.
When eating oreos, I always have to smell the bag before I can eat them. Which by the way, if you've never smelled a bag of oreos, go buy some, open them, smell them, and then eat. It makes the whole oreo expierence that much better

Two.
I am only decent at math. I am really good at geometery. But math and I have a troubled past. It all started in fourth grade when my class was made up of child prodigies. Seriously, more than have of the class are now attending Ivy Leauge schools. So needless to say, I was kind of an oddball there. And math and I needed some time, but these kids were clearly genuises and learned way too fast for me. So long division and I had some troubles and then the troubles built up from there and it wasn't until geometery that I ever enjoyed math again.

Three.
I don't like salad dressing. The only time I will ever touch the stuff is when I get a turkey sandwich from a pizza place nearby. They serve their sandwiches with greek salad dressing and the comibination of that and the turkey and cheese is excellent. Bascially its heaven in my mouth.

Four.
I've never broken a bone or sprained anything. I've only ever been to the hospital when I got a concussion and when I got glitter in my eye. The first was a legitmate injury. The second was mostly embarassing.

Five.
I have a thing for boats. I love being on the water and feeling the wind blow my hair and the ocean spray hit my face.

Credit: Google Images

Six.
I'm not afraid of many things. My biggest fear is my house burning or someone breaking in. And even those I am only somewhat scared of.

Seven.
Speaking of people breaking in, I have recently become afraid of being in a house alone. I never had problems with it until I went back home for the first time and I stayed by myself one day. I was freaking out. I almost had a panic attack. I wasn't even really afraid of someone breaking in, I just didn't like being alone.

Eight.
I currently do not have a credit card and I am trying to postpone having one for as long as possible because I hate the idea of spending money I don't have.

Nine.
I am really bad at asking for help. I'm very stubborn and refuse to ask until I can't resist any longer.

Ten.
I didn't start drinking soda until I was about 13. The carbonation really upset my stomach and I didn't like the way it felt in my mouth. I would only drink milk or lemonade or water.

Eleven.
I do not like airplanes. I am not afraid of flying, but I don't like being confined in the airplane with no way to get out of the plane and stretch my legs. I would rather spend an entire day in the car than fly somewhere, but sometimes this isn't possible and I have to fly.
Credit: NASA

Twelve.
I can't stand my natural hair. It can't make up its mind whether or not it wants to be curly or straight and ends up just kind of poofing out.

Thirteen.
I am really quiet around people I don't know well and I am not very good at making new friends.

Fourteen.
I always think that I love gumball machines and so I spend a quarter and I get the gumball only to remember that I don't like that kind of gum.

Fifteen.
I am terrible about remembering to eat. I get caught up in whatever I am doing and I skip meals on accident.

Sixteen.
I am beginning to feel fat because the only facts I can come up with involve food.

Seventeen.
I like being in charge of things, but I am afraid of stepping on peoples toes. This makes for a bad combination and is why I am not generally the person in charge.

Eighteen.
I always try and please people. I hate it about myself, but I don't know how to change it.

Nineteen.
I will always answer my phone if it is ringing. Even if I don't know who the person is. I like getting phone calls.
Twenty.
I love writing and recieving letters. I really enjoy going to the mailbox and finding a letter from a friend. I appreciate the effort it takes to sit down and write a letter. It's so much more personal that an email.

Twenty-one.
I don't like drinking alcohol and I have never been drunk.

Twenty-two.
I am very indecisive and I don't have very many favorite things. I like a lot of things. I am better at knowing what I don't like than what I do like.

Twenty-three.
I love driving with my windows rolled down.

Twenty-four.
I like making lists and plans. I am generally very organized.

Twenty-five.
I have a really hard time keeping my room at home clean. My dorm room is almost always spotless but my room in Sugar Land is always a disaster.

3 comments:

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Thanks so much for linking up today...I loved reading your list :)

Natalie said...

Thanks!

Tansy Stobart said...

love you xoxo