PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Truth time

Hello, hello.
I know that i keep making promises that I'll try and be a better blogger.
I really do intend to keep them.
Except something always comes up.

I will work on this.

In all honesty, I've had major writers block.
These past few weeks have been yucky.
My emotions have been all over the place.
Usually this gives me a lot that I want to say.
But I just haven't been able to find the words.

For this I am really sorry.

I won't make any more promises to keep blogging and then break them.
From now on, I am not going to blog everyday.
I am only going to blog when I have something I feel like I need to say.

I don't know what I want from this blog anymore.
When I started it, I was so excited and it taught me a lot of things about myself.
But now, I'm not sure what it means for me anymore.
I want this blog to be special so I'm going to take the time to figure out what it is to me and where I want it to go from here.

I hope you all have a very nice week.
I am looking forward to catching up on my blogging.

No comments: