PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, Fresh Start

Well it's 2012.
For those of you who are still reading or those of you who stumble upon this blog I want to wish you all a great year. I hope 2011 was good to you and I hope the new year brings you many moments of laughter. Now, lets get down to what I want to talk about.

As anyone who follows this blog may know, I have a problem with starting projects, getting really excited about them, and then forgetting them very quickly. That's what happened here considering my last post was ages ago.

Pinned Image
As 2011 comes to an end, this is pretty much how I'm feeling about my life at the moment. I've been a train wreck for the past month and this needs some fixin. I'm not a person who gives much thought to resolutions, but this year there are many things I want to change. Most of them aren't big, just small things that will make my daily life run more smoothly and make me much happier.

However, I, Natalie, am hereby resolving to stop giving up on things that I start. I am going to commit. Get excited blog.
We are about to have some fun.

Happy New Years sweet things.
It's time to kick 2012's booty.

Pinned Image
Scroll to TopScroll to Top

No comments: