PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday's are the best

Hello little bits.
I've come to a conclusion.
Wednesday's are the best.
Why?
 Because I say so.
And it's my blog.
So obviously that makes it acurate.
But this Wednesday is way better than the average Wednesday.
I love this Wednesday because....

It's Ash Wednesday people.
And ya know what that means?
That Lent is starting.
And it means that God loves me.
And you.
So he died to save us.
And now we remember that by sacrificing something we love for 40 days.

Wanna know what I gave up?
SODA.
Can we just talk about how monumental this is?
I have at least one a day.
If not I get headaches.
So bye bye soda.
No more diet cokes, diet dr peppers, or root beers.
I'm getting a little teary eyed here.
(Joking, I'm not in love with it you guys)
So instead of talking about Soda, we are gonna look at Pinterest. WOOHOO.
It's your behavior.
{Definitely good to keep in mind}
way too cute!
{I'd be ok if he was my pet}
summer! please hurry!
{I can't wait for summer in Colorado}
puppies
{I need a puppy. It's no longer a want, but a need}
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles... OMG!
{Ummm, delish. I want them in my belly this instant}
Jax Teller/Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy. So manly...<3
{Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy}
Cute summer outfit during camps!
{Spring time, get your little booty here}
Dance
{I miss it so much these days}
True Love
{It's true everyday, but it's especially so during this time}

Until next time friends.


Rolled Up Pretty

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

Usually there's one pin that really stands out that I like the most...but in your case, I really couldn't choose--all of them were great! Good luck with the soda...if you can kick the habit for good, the health benefits will be tremendous!

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life