PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I may or may not be a groupie

People.
Excited doesn't even begin to cover how I feel right now.
Today's the day.
My face (and some words, too) are all over Living In Yellow.
I may or may not have squealed from excitement waking my roommate this morning when I read it.
I'm so excited things are starting to seem yellow.
{It happens, go with it}
Hold on one sec.
I need to breathe for a sec.

Got to calm down so I can stop hyperventilating.
Deep breaths.
Ok, for now I'm calm enough to continue.
Ummm, she is my blogging inspiration.
I've read her blog from the beginning and hers plus some other awesome ones 
are the reason Living & Learning even exists today. 

And while I don't communicate it well through this hurr blog, 
her and I have like a billion things in common.

I like to think we're friends.
Or maybe I'm just a stalker.

Either way, she's my favorite.
And she should be yours too. 

And if you're here from her blog, WELCOME
Please, please don't think I'm an obsessed groupie when you read this.
I promise am almost positive I'm not.
If you want to know more about me and less about my unhealthy addiction to Erin's blog read 
here and here.
And if you wanna be friends you should read here.
Until tomorrow new friends. 

2 comments:

huda said...

I am following your blog with GFC(Glamorous Girl)
now follow back my blog with GFC too
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/
I am also hosting a biggest giveaway
International Giveaway: Win Rimmel London "3 Goodie Bags Worth 400 AED(100US$)"
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-win-rimmel-london-3-goodie.html

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

You are precious my friend. I'm so happy I've gotten to know you over the past several months..love your blog :) keep up the great work. You are fabulous.