PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's the little things

Ya know those days when you just think to yourself
"Man, I got it pretty good"?
Well, today was certainly one of those days.
I woke up in a little bit of a funk.
I just wasn't feelin' the day.

But then I got up and got ready.
I went to the ADPi house and spent time with sisters.
I grabbed lunch.
Got a car wash.
I got an email letting me know that the shirt I ordered is on it's way! 
It's this one 
summer! please hurry!
I'm super duper excited for it to get here! 

Then I dropped my charm bracelet off to get my ADPi charm put on.
Went to Target and bought a super cute dress and some new nail polish
I'm thinkin' it'll look super cute with my jean jacket.
Then I grabbed some Starbucks 
and got back to work on my interior design project.

And my mom called to let me know that my boy can come to Colorado with us
this summer as long as his parents agree. 

It wasn't anything special, but days like today remind me that I'm super blessed.
It's the little things in life that make it worth living. 
I love my life and wouldn't change a thing about it.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

2 comments:

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i love your dress!

Chelsea Olivia said...

That dress is gorgeous! And love the shirt you ordered.

PS - I am stopping by from your post on Living In Yellow

Loving your blog! x