PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 17, 2012

Change

I had a post scheduled for today.
But then a few things made me change my mind.
The first was that it was too close to my heart and I was scared.
The second is that it was about my dad and I was scared that by some
odd chance he might see what I had written.
The third is that something changed my mind.
That something is what I'm going to write about instead.
Pinned Image
When did life make me bitter?
When did I stop supporting people trying new things just because I do them?
Am I really that girl?
If I am, then I am sorry

When did I start looking a task and viewing it as something I can fail at,
rather than something I can succeed at?
What happened to make me start seeing everything in a negative way?

I used to be so positive.
I always was willing to try.
I never wanted to hurt someone.
I guess that life threw a lot at me these past few years.
I didn't always handle it in the best way.
I let it get the best of me.

And I am not ok with any of that.
I am not ok with being the negative person that I have been.
And today that's going to change.
I am going to keep my head held high and be the person that I know
I am regardless of the actions or words of other people.
I will be better for me and for the people around me.
Because I want to lead a positive, happy life.
Photobucket

No comments: